Sunday, July 24, 2011

Our latest Golden Glam Collaboration...

Here are a few images from our latest photo collaboration with Ashley Rose and her fabulous and talented team.
Ashley is a stylist I collaborate with quite frequently and when she called I was more than happy to assist.
I picked out a total of 20 items for the shoot, most of which were used :)
I love working on photo shoots~ it's so amazing to see the way different stylists interpret my jewelry on the models...
In a stroke of creative genius the stylist turned two bracelets into earrings- I couldnt believe it when I saw the photos- genius!








Model~ Joanne Sugey
Mua~ Sandra Bolanos
Wardrobe Stylist~ Ashley Rose
Hair Stylist~ Marianne Cordero
Photography by DPI creative

All Accessories used on this shoot courtesy of Let's Play Dress Up

No comments:

Post a Comment